Who doesn’t like the feeling of excitement and eagerness? Who doesn’t enjoy putting one’s experience, observation and gut feeling into practice? A lot of us do. One of the ways to achieve this is to bet on sports. This can bring more enjoyment than a casino simply because there are more odds to win.
There is such a big amount of betting websites available, both foreign and local. Today we will talk about the best betting sites in Kenya to help you get the most out of it.
Before we start let’s remember that to get your jackpot, you need to choose the right bookmaker. We will not go through all betting sites in Kenya, as opposed to this we will mention only the best betting prediction sites in Kenya.
To use any of the live betting sites in Kenya you will need to go through a simple registration process. You can use a live store on your laptop or mobile. Stay with us to check out betting tips sites in Kenya.Get a super bonus
List Of Best betting sites in Kenya
You might have come across new betting sites in Kenya thinking it might be better to use the old well-known ones. Well, we will bring you closer to each of them, so you can make your decision without any fear or doubt.
Let’s take a look at the list of betting sites in Kenya, maybe you will want to get a notebook and a pen. Today our list of the top sites have got the following platforms: Sportpesa, Betin, Elitebet, Betway, Betyetu, Betika, Bet365, 22bet, Powerbets, and Lucky2U.
After the introduction of top betting sites in Kenya, we will give a separate list for betting sites in Kenya with bonus as well as football betting sites. Get ready to become a winner. Stay tuned.
Sportpesa. This platform can only be used via a mobile phone. Available for iOS 11 (and higher) and Android. This bookie often at the top betting sites in Kenya
- Pros of the platform: live betting; two jackpots; secure payment system.
- Cons of the platform: no casino; no lotto; no cash out; a low variety of sports to bet on; withdrawal and deposit charges.
Betin. Can use the platform like a website or download the app on your phone.
- Pros of the platform: simple registration; high odds; single & multiple bets; bonuses; online and offline withdrawal; casino; live support 24/7.
- Cons of the platform: certain bonuses are only available for new users; can’t bet without having your phone at hand.
Elitebet. Available as a website.
- Pros of the platform: minimum fees; two wallets (Safaricom and Airtel); bonuses; SMS betting.
- Cons of the platform: deposit fee; low odds; live betting not available; doesn’t offer a big variety of betting options.
Betway. Available as a website.
- Pros of the platform: live betting; many sports to bet on; cashout available; high odds; many options for payment.
- Cons of the platform: doesn’t include local players; bonuses are hard to get.
Betyetu. Can use the platform like a website or download the app on your phone.
- Pros of the platform: bonuses; good odds; free bets; casino; weekly jackpot.
- Cons of the platform: the minimum bet is 5+ selections; the free bet is valid only for a week.
Betika. Available as a website.
- Pros of the platform: good odds; bonuses; easy registration; livescore; simple withdrawal; big variety of games.
- Cons of the platform: no SMS betting; no casino.
Bet365. This is one of the best betting sites in Kenya.
- Pros of the platform: available in many languages; many sports to bet on; cashout available; casino and lotto; high odds.
- Cons of the platform: complex withdrawal; SMS betting is not available; doesn’t include local players.
22bet. Can use the platform like a website or download the app on your phone.
- Pros of the platform: bonuses; good odds; a variety of sports to bet on; local players included; different options for payment.
- Cons of the platform: wagers not less than 3 selections.
Powerbets. Can use the platform like a website or download the app on your phone (for Android).
- Pros of the platform: high odds; live betting available; SMS betting; simple withdrawals; big variety of sports; commission for bringing a friend.
- Cons of the platform: deposits require some time to be approved; design of the website isn’t comfortable for the eye.
Lucky2U. Available as a website.
- Pros of the platform: high odds; instant withdrawal.
- Cons of the platform: bad website design; complex registration; no SMS betting; no casino.
Most of them, as you understand, are live betting sites in Kenya.
Are you pro football? Now that we have taken a look at the list of betting sites in Kenya, including new betting sites in Kenya, we can go deeper into the most popular sport. Let’s outline the major points about football betting sites in Kenya.
- Betyetu. ACCA bonus qualifies only for football. Football is the only game in which you can use your free bet. Daily boosts and bonuses for football bets. Jackpot goes to the better who can pick the winner of 16 football games.
- Sportpesa. All football matches have their own codes, which makes it easier for a bettor to make bets. All matches are broken down into categories such as specials, period, levels, halves, and goals.
Let’s finish with football betting sites in Kenya and move on to a more interesting part of all this. The next part will be about betting sites with bonus. Stay tuned!Get a super bonus
Best Betting sites in Kenya with bonus online
As we agreed before, we won’t mention all betting sites in Kenya, there would be too many of them. We only focus on the best betting prediction sites in Kenya. Therefore, the following list will contain the major pros of the sites we have already discussed. So, what Betting sites in Kenya offer bonuses?
Betin. All new members, who register online and deposit using M-Pesa Paybill, receive the 50% Karibu Bonus. The entire deposit that you make here has to be played on any sport with odds 3.00 or higher. Once the bets settle, the bonus will be awarded. It’s famous as one of the betting sites in Kenya with bonus
So, you need to take three easy steps to get a welcome bonus:
- Karibu Bonus is only available for new members. Hence, the first step would be registration. During this process, you need to use Betin Kenya promotion code.
- Use the whole deposit on a bet or multiple bets with the odds of 3.00.
- Once everything is completed correctly, you will receive your bonus.
Betyetu is the opportunity to make accumulator bets of five selections or more and receive their stake back if only 1 of the selections in the bet loses. The stake will be returned to users as a free bet.
However, there are certain terms that need to be met:
- only football matches qualify for ACCA bonus;
- minimum odds per a bet is 1.50;
- minimum stake is Kes 500, the maximum stake is Kes 5 000;
- you can only lose one selection in the multibet to get the bonus;
- the free bet is valid only for a week after being issued (the bet will be issued after 24 hours after being settled);
- you need to use the free bet on odds 1.80 or more.
Betway. Any user can get a welcome bonus after registration:
- Click sign up button
- Fill in the required information
- Tick the box to confirm you are of legal age and that you agree to the sites’ Terms & Conditions
- Click register
- Make your first deposit.
Expect 50% of your deposit to come back as Free Bet. The maximum bonus available is KSh 5 000. However, there is no minimum. The more you deposit the first time, the more free bets you will receive.Get a super bonus
Top betting sites in Kenya online
We have just finished the list of the best betting sites in Kenya. We took a look at the pros and cons of each of them. We took even a deeper look into certain aspects of those sites, namely football bets and bonus.
Sure, each platform has negatives, and it is our duty to inform you about them. However, there are still more advantages. Weight all positives and negatives, give it a proper thought and get started. Grab your luck!
It is time to summarize all we have learned today. The last thing we will give you is tips.Get a super bonus
Exploring Betting tips sites in Kenya
There are many and many different betting tips sites in Kenya. However, we have a few concrete and very important tips for you. Make sure you do your homework before you deposit your money anywhere.
Now you have a relatively good understanding of what the best betting sites in Kenya are. When you make a decision on which one is the best of all for you, go to the site and serf it, look around, see how everything works, where the buttons are, let your eyes get used to the colors.
Now when you feel more comfortable with the site you have chosen, it is time for registration. Make sure you have access to your email and that you have your phone with you. Some sites require email or SMS confirmation, we want to be ready, don’t we?
The first thing you might have after registration is free bets or a bonus. Hold your horses, mate.
Are you knowledgeable enough to start? Go through the history of the teams you want to bet on.
Check their scores in previous games, read news about them, get more information on possible new members. In other words, make sure your decision (aka bet) has a solid ground.Sign up bonus